- About Us
- Dry Creek Site
Dry Creek Site
BAC has a team of fully trained and skilled technicians on hand at our Dry Creek SA premises experienced in working on all makes and models of cooling towers. They know how to best service and maintain equipment and components with minimum downtime and disruption. Well maintained equipment maximises system efficiency and minimises operating and energy costs.
The team have vast experience in upgrade of existing heat rejection equipment to comply with current Australian Standards regardless of make, model or original equipment supplier.
AS/NZs 3666 Compliance upgrades include:
- Drift eliminator installation to meet 0.002% drift loss requirements
- Fill replacement to increase capacity
- Louvre installation to minimise splash out and sunlight
- Access platforms, stairways and walkways for maintenance and cleaning
- Lining of cold water basins to increase the life of the equipment
BAC's Dry Creek team have the experience to provide customers with engineered turn-key installations using BAC Australia evaporative cooling equipment.
BAC Australia primarily services Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific via a hand selected group of heat transfer Experts in each of our regions. Click on the Find an Expert link: